It is possible to pursue a Master’s degree concurrently with the 3rd year pathway at Supméca. Master’s degrees can facilitate admission to a doctoral programme.
Duration: 1 year (including 3-6 month internship in academic or industrial research).
Paris-Saclay Master’s Degree curriculums with Centrale-Supélec, ENSTA, ENS CACHAN, etc.
- Design and Control of Critical Systems
- Optimisation of Industrial Systems and Logistics
- Design Engineering
- Modelling and Simulation in Structural Mechanics and Coupled Systems
- Mechanics, Aeronautics, Space Engineering
- Product and Process Digital Engineering
- Acoustical Engineering
Master’s Degree curriculums with the Paris-Dauphine University
- Management of the Production Processes of Goods and Services
Regarding doctoral programmes, Supméca is affiliated with the doctoral school of Paris-Saclay together with Centrale-Supélec.
Thanks to several industrial collaborations, there are in the Supméca laboratory many doctoral candidates who benefit from a CIFRE (industrial agreement for training through research) thesis funding contract. These agreements enable Supméca to build partnerships with industrial companies such as Airbus Group, Dassault, EDF, Renault or Valeo, as well as small and medium-sized businesses, Eurofarad, VannierKinoptik, etc.